Saturday, December 1, 2012

New Endeavor

So I'm starting a new endeavor. And I'm kind of scared about it.

I'm starting a new blog. One specifically about infertility, in conjunction with my infertility novel (which I've titled Wishing on Baby Dust...what do you think?). It's scary, because infertility is so personal. It's hard to talk about, especially when just anyone can drop in and read your deepest thoughts. But I think it's something I should do.

So, if you are feeling generous, stop by my new blog. And if you're feeling really generous, become a follower. Maybe even leave a comment.

Wishing on Baby Dust is coming along very well. I've gotten to the "hard" part of the book, the part where things aren't going great for my characters. It's hard to write. But it will be totally worth it. My goal is to have the first draft complete by the end of the month. I am going to the LDStoryMakers conference in May, and I am really hoping to have a completely finished novel, all pretty and ready to start sending out on submissions, by then.

November was awesome, and I can tell December is going to be a great month too!

 Photobucket

No comments: